Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16

What a boring day. Brian and Kaleb are at the sale barn tonight and Jake is spending the night with Grandma Linda. I think I'm going to head up to the bar for their monthly girl's night out. I love having a kid old enough to stay home and babysit =) First I'm going to go for a run, but dang it's hot and humid today. Been waiting for the sun to go down, but now that I have plans I suppose it'd be smart to run before the drinking begins.

Started the C25K ( Couch to 5K) about a month ago. Trying to be a runner, I know, what the hell am I thinking! I love it though. Going into week 5, and I'm not dead yet!! Hopefully I'll get all the way through. I need the stress relief more than anything, well....no I guess I need the exercise more than anything :P I'm down about 15 lbs so far, and would like to go down another 15 but I don't know if it'll happen. The weight loss slows the closer I get to my goal.

Been down and grouchy lately, summertime blues I guess. Trying to decide if I want to get a job in the fall...one's been offered that I can pretty much work whatever hours I want. I also have the opportunity to babysit during the school year. A 3 year old, 20 month old, and a newborn in the mornings. I love the idea of staying home and making money, but I don't know if I want to go back to diapers and all that goes with it. It is only mornings though and I'd have all school holidays and summers off, which is a huge plus. Summers are so busy I really would love to have them off. And the babysitting option leaves a lot more time open for photography.

Lots to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment