Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Got a little scary around here today

Actually, I'm rather bummed, I'm terrified of tornadoes, but I'd like to see one.......from a distance that is. Clouds got a little scary for a while, but nothing came from it. Sun is almost shining again. Planning to head to the pool later to fight the humidity!

I took the kids to the pool last Saturday with Jake's little friend Cort and of course Cort's mom Jennifer. Actually bought a family pass so we may be doing more of that this summer, the kids are getting old enough it's no longer impossible to take them all to the pool.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous. I love to see Tornadoes, too. . . on TV. . . LOL

    ReplyDelete