Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15, 2009

We went to KC today to go to Children's Mercy to recheck Hope's bald spot. He took her off of the medication pending the results of the culture they ran. As long as it's negative she just has to use Nizoral 3 times a week for another 6 months. Mostly to keep it from coming back. He was happy with the progress and the hair regrowth.

She of course was a total goofball all day. We went to Legends Mall for the first time, my mom and sister went along. I wish we would have had more time there, it was a lot of fun. We only got lost once on the way home, and I only got honked at twice, and I'm convinced it was because the drivers of the other vehicles thought us women in the van were cute. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day!! Never heard of the mall, but you know I'm going to check it out. I'm headed to KC sometime this summer ... Lee's Summit to be more precise.

    Glad Hope's head is healing ... what an ordeal!

    XO

    ReplyDelete