Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hope's Kindergarten Graduation

Hope graduated from Kindergarten last month. I guess I have to call her a first grader now! She came a long way in a year, even her teacher couldnt' believe the difference from August until May. She has some pretty good friends, thankfully they'll be going to St. Michael's with her next year.

Megan started playing the clarinet this year, she's doing a really good job. I didn't let her start until second semester because I wanted to make sure her grades were going to be good before I let her take something else on. She really liked it, and never complained about practicing. Her band teacher said she'd love to work with her this summer, she can't believe how far she's come.
They got a new band / music teacher this year and the program was a million times better than usual. The music was good, they knew their songs, and they looked like they actually had fun!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Hope!~!! That's a big class for such a small town. I'm sure mom and dad are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls ... and Hope's dress is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I love that Megan is playing the clarinet. I played when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete