Monday, February 15, 2010

Hmmmmmmmm......

Well, since it's been 4 months since I last updated I thought maybe it was time. There's so much to report that there's not really anything to report, ya know. Life is busy as usual, so because everything is so insane nothing interesting is happening.

State Farm is great, plans changed, as they do, and I'm still there part time. I'm babysitting in the mornings and working there afternoons. It's a great job, there's a lot of potential, just not sure I'm the right personality to be able to make the most of it. Tom (my boss) is great and generous and is willing to share everything, it's really hard for me to "sell" anything though. Even though I completely believe in the company and have had our insurance there for my entire life, I don't want to become a pain in the ass to anyone..ya know?

We've gotten through a season of basketball for Megan and Kaleb. Megan plays on the Jr. High team for Axtell. She's a B-teamer with a lot of potential (in my totally unbiased mom eyes ;) ) She's extremely tall so that's always helpful in the game of B-Ball. Their team didn't see a lot of wins, but they were sure fun to watch! Kaleb just plays on a Saturday morning league. They didn't even come close to seeing a win, but I've decided if you don't laugh you'll cry when watching them, so Saturday mornings are highly hilarious!

My schedule goes a little something like this.....babysit, work, kids, supper, homework, baths, bed, clean, collapse, repeat. We still have 4H, luckily after February that slows down a little, so we've got a little time off now, we'll have to start practicing for Regional 4H the middle of March, but until then we're good in the 4H department. Unfortunately I'm a guild officer this year and between now and then we've got 1 HUGE event, and 3 smaller events to plan and pull off. I Woohoo.

I'm looking very much forward to spring. I hate winter on a normal year and this year has been anything but normal. So sick of snow and fog and cold, although I really wouldn't say no to another couple days snowed in, if only so I could have an excuse to stay in my jammies all day :)

That's all for now, I will do my best to try and update a little more often then 3 times a year...but don't hold your breath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment