Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The New Job

I started working for State Farm last week. I like it, I'll just like it more when I have a clue as to what I'm supposed to be doing!! I'm only working in the office until the first of the year, then I'm going to start babysitting in the mornings and working from home somewhat, gotta see what that's going to all include yet.

Kids are loving school! Megan loves volleyball, they've only had one game so far, which they pretty much got creamed at. Most of the girls on the team had never played, and it's hard to get the rotations and everything down, so I think they'll get there sooner or later. I'm going to miss her next game, which sucks, but what can I do :(.

Brian's grandpa passed away last week. He's been "sick" for a long time, so in a way it was a blessing but it's still hard to see him go. It's hard to see Brian hurting. His dad and brothers left Saturday to go fishing for a few days in the Ozarks. They got home tonight, seems like they had a good time, didn't catch many fish, but they got to spend some quality guy time which is just as important.

Life has been insane as usual, so very very much to get accomplished. I feel like I'm never ever going to be caught up. Between 4H and volleyball, and school, new job, taking pictures, and just typical every day crap, I'm behind constantly. It's getting better, got some big things done on my to do list, still have a long way to go, but I'll get there, I always do. We leave for the State Fair Saturday, Kaleb has to give a talk, he did a talk at 4H days with another member and got Top Blue, so they have to do it at the State Fair. He also got to submit a picture he got a purple on and ended up with a blue at the State Fair, Megan submitted cookies and got a purple. She was thrilled. I complain a lot about 4 H and have sworn many times I'm not going to do it anymore, but Megan succeeds a LOT and she needs some success in her life, so we'll stick with it for awhile anyway.

Well, I guess that's all for tonight, I really should be studying for my licensing exam instead of wasting time on here, but man this sounded like more fun!!

1 comment: