Thursday, August 20, 2009

Operation Keep up...cont...

So day 2 is upon me. Day one went well, got the kitchen cabinets cleaned, inside and out, walls washed down, floor scrubbed, junk drawers ( yes I have more than one) cleaned out, and desk cleaned off. The office cupboard which I couldn't get the doors shut on is organized, and I can find the floor and the desk in there now, and actually use both! The hall closet is cleaned, coats washed and gone through. 3 rooms and 5 totes, and a trash bag full of junk for a garage sale. Today both bathrooms got cleaned, and the laundry room. Also got the buildings outside mowed around and some much needed weed eating done. Still going to get the entry way cleaned and scrubbed. Tomorrow I'm going to tackle the basement and storage room, that should be interesting!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Must be the season ~ That's the kind of stuff I'm doing today ... just time to CATCH UP!! And yes, like you - then I need to KEEP UP!

    Keep up the good work! XO

    ReplyDelete